Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ahora Si!!!

Al fin, ya tengo computadora en casa!!!! 


Tal vez ahora si pueda actualizar mas seguido, aunque con las tareas de la U, (si, si, creanlo o no si soy estudiosa) y los nenes tal vez se me haga algo tarde.  Pero ni modo.  Tal vez en estos dias al fin pueda subir las fotos de los guantes y la chamarrita de Stefano que quedo lindisima y al fin tengo foto de ella.


Deseenme suerte!!!!


I finally have a working computer at home!!!


Maybe now I can update more often, although with the school work and all (yeah, yeah, believe it or not, I am a little nerd) and the children I may run out of time. But anyways, maybe in the next couple of days I can finally post some pictures of the gloves and the afghan I made for Stefano that turned out pretty well and I finally have a picture of it.


Wish me luck!!!

Search This Blog / Busca en este Blog

Loading...