Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2013 The Year of Changes

Maybe I can call it the year of new begginings.

Both my hubby and I have started news jobs to go along the new year.  Both are related to what we used to do before but still completely different.

One thing I know for sure is that at the moment, the changes I'm
facing are not as significant as the ones my hubby is facing.  He seems to be having a hard time adjusting to all the new things he's required to do now.  I try to help him as much as I can but sometimes he feels so overwhelmed that it's hard to motivate him to keep going and let him know that no matter what I will still love him and that everything will be ok.

I hope that this means that better things are coming for us and that this year will be way better than last.  Wish us luck!

Search This Blog / Busca en este Blog

Loading...