Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

BBYRAL Introduction

So, the first video in the series is up!!!  Though, technically it is the second video, but I don't think the announcement counts.

This is so exciting!!!


I'm still hesitant about all this, so I want to thank everyone who has reached out to me to give me a kind word and congratulate me for doing this.  Thank you for your encouragement.  It's nice to see that this is not a complete waste of time.

As you may have noticed, I'm still struggling with my negative mind-sets, but I'm working on it.  We will talk more about this on the next chapter.  So be on the look out for the next video, remember to suscribe to my YouTube channel or signup here so you won't miss it.

Cheers and God bless you all,

Search This Blog / Busca en este Blog

Loading...