Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Become a Better You Read A Long

After a lot of thought and debating with myself I finally went ahead and recorded my first video.

I decided to do something worthwhile even if nobody ever watch them I least I will learn something or at least I will take something good out of making these videos.

I am doing two read a longs one in English and one in Spanish.

As you may have guessed from the title of this post, the on in English is for Joel Osteen's book "Become a Better You".

The idea is to read one chapter a day, and then come back here to post some thoughts or comments regarding the day's reading.

I only hope my children will allow me to do this every day, or at least from Monday through Friday.. let's see how it goes.  In the meantime, here's the link for the playlist. I thought it would be better to create the playlist from the get go so it would be easier to find each video.

Since the idea is to create a post to accompany each video, I will also post links to each individual video.

So here's the announcement:


I know, I don't really look my best but hey, I thought "it's now or never" so I didn't really put much attention to my look.

Another thing I must point out, is that I have decided to upload unedited videos.  This is mostly to save time and because I'm not really good at this yet and I figured I would just show myself as I am.

If you like the idea, give it a thumbs up :D

Search This Blog / Busca en este Blog

Loading...